A post or comment may be deactivated or removed for the following reasons:
- Your post or comment contains inappropriate content, including but not limited to: profanity, nudity, criminal behavior, and violence.
- Your post or comment contains material that suggests criminal behavior, violence, or sex.
- Your post or comment contains material that indicates self-harm or bullying.
- Your post or comment contains personal and/or private information about others without permission.
- Your post or comment contains material that is not original or has intellectual property of others posed as your own.
- Your post or comment is a duplicate.
- Your post or comment did not contain a detailed description.
- Note: We encourage community members to be engaged, to educate, and to inspire! Posts may be removed if the caption indicates that the post is self-promotional or only contains a hashtag.
- Your posts were published too closely with other posts that look similar/repetitive.
If you have any questions about what may or may not be appropriate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing your posts :)